This policy applies to personal information we hold about individuals, sole traders and partnerships. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organizations.
Dyno Rod, Crowley Services Ltd and Crowley Services Dublin Ltd are Franchisees of Crowley Services Ireland Ltd (CSI). CSI and its subsidiary companies believe it is important to protect your privacy, and so we are committed to giving you a personalized service that meets your needs in a way that also protects that privacy.
This policy explains how we may collect information about you and then use it to meet your needs. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your privacy and tells you certain things we will not do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Website Terms and Conditions.
When we first obtain personal information from you, or when you take a new service or product from us, we will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do or do not want to receive information from us about other services or products. You can normally do this contacting us at a freepost address. You may change your mind at any time by contacting us at the address below.
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- From you when you agree to take a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact details, how you will pay for the product or service and your bank details/credit card details.
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case this may tell us something about how you use our services.
- From documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register.
- Please note that some of the personal information we hold about you may be ‘sensitive personal data’.
Information you provide or we hold about you (whether or not under our contract (or contracts) with you) may be used by us or our agents and Franchisees to:
- Identify you when you contact us;
- Help run, and contact you about the improved running of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
- Carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information);
- Contact you about products and services offered by us and selected partners.
- If you DO NOT wish to hear about such products and services from us please write to us at 11 York Road, Ringsend, Dublin 4.
We may allow other people and organizations to use information we hold about you:
- To provide services you have asked for;
- As part of the process of selling one or more of our businesses; i
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes;
- Or as part of current or future legal proceedings.
Dyno Rod may monitor and record communications (including phone conversations and e-mails) for quality assurance and compliance
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that you have given them the information set out in this clause, and that they have not objected to their personal information being used in the way described in this clause.
What are cookies?
Types of Cookies we use
Manage cookie preferences
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.